Why work for Access Recreation?
You will be making a difference to another person’s quality of life and this is one of the most rewarding things a person can do. As well as being part of an industry that makes a difference to people’s lives, there are also other benefits such as:
- Culture – you will be working in an innovative, flexible and supportive environment
- Variety – each day is different to the next
- Work-life balance – the hours vary so work can be arranged to suit your schedule
- Challenge – the work is not always easy, but the rewards are attractive and it will bring out the best in you
- Local – we are employ local staff to work with local people and we understand our community
All new staff and volunteers are required to have completed the NDIS Quality Safeguard Commission Mandatory Worker Orientation Module prior to commencing work with Access Recreation.
The training module is accessed via NDIS Worker Orientation Module and is free of charge.
You will be required to create a new account to log in to the NDIS Quality Safeguard Commission website. Upon completion of the 90-minute training module, you will be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
Work With Us
To apply for a Support Worker position please complete the online Application Form.
Volunteer With Us
To apply for a volunteer position please complete the online Application Form.